Sunday, February 22, 2009

#7 Bookjetty

I’ve signed up in Bookjetty and took a look around. I found that I’ve to be very patient to wait for every web page opening. When I search for a particular book, it’s very slow to display the searching result.

I put 6 books on my bookshelf http://www.bookjetty.com/people/kathyfu/books, and I don’t want have more later on, unless the website is being upgraded in future, as I can’t wait for the page opening. However, in the case of people searching for a book, it seems quite straight forward to do it.

Bookjetty connects to Amazon site, so it is easier for people who want to buy books online; in addition, there is no limit on the books people can list on their Bookshelf, which is comparatively better than Library Thing.

I think Bookjetty might be useful for library users sometimes. Eg. For customers who love reading huge amount of books but with bad memory. They can list all the books they have already read, so that they will not get confused afterwards.

1 comment:

ACL web 2.1 said...

Hi Journey With Kathy

Well done on having such a good look at Bookjetty:-)